Engine Test Technician
£25,000 to £35,000 per annum Powertrain
A number of opportunities have become available for Engine Test Technician's to join a company who specialises in the design, development, testing and production of internal combustion engines and provides a broad spectrum of engineering and manufacturing services across the globe.
Our client offers excellent opportunities for growth and development, tailored specifically for you. They ensure this through regular meetings focused on feedback and a diverse training programs. They value outstanding performance and not only encourage you to reach your potential, but also offer performance-based pay and various benefit options for various stages of your career.
The role will involve installing engines onto test dynamometers and carrying out a range of testing, providing high quality data to meet project requirements. The role will also involve testing and fitting work as requested on Rig & Test Request sheets.
- BTEC ONC in Mechanical Engineering or Automotive Engineering or equivalent
Skills and Experience
- Relevant engine testing experience including engine dynamometers, a sound understanding of base engine operation and a working knowledge of engine management systems
- Some experience of emissions measurement / analysis
- Very good fitting skills and able to produce basic fabricated components
- Able to adjust engine parameters using the Engine Management System
- Good understanding of test data and able to diagnose if engine is out of parameters
- Basic electrical fault finding.
- Good computer skills
Please contact James Tilley for more details.