We are looking for numerous Engine Test Technicians to support current projects on 12 test beds.
With long term stable work you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of international projects with the flexibility to move around, this will be working on everything from P&E and durability to hybrid programs enabling you to broaden your experience and future prospects. This client are a high technological performance development consultancy.
What you will receive:
- The challenges and variety of work that comes with a world class consultancy
- A structured career development programme with specialist technical training
- Regular overtime is available at enhanced rates
- Shift allowance for shift work is paid
- Relocation assistance available if required
Typical responsibilities of the Engine Test Technician:
- Report test facility faults to the Supervisor Install engine to test dynamometer
- Carry out testing and fitting work as requested on Rig & Test Request sheets
- Carry out basic test facility maintenance and cleaning
- Ensure that mandatory safety requirements are being adhered to by self and others visiting test facilities and rig rooms
Skills and Experience required of an Engine Test Technician:
- Relevant engine testing experience including engine dynamometers, a sound understanding of base engine operation and a working knowledge of engine management systems
- Some experience of emissions measurement / analysis
- Very good fitting skills and able to produce basic fabricated components
- Able to adjust engine parameters using the Engine Management System Good understanding of test data and able to diagnose if engine is out of parameters Basic electrical fault finding
- Good computer skills
For more information on these opportunities please make contact, to register your interest or to apply please send your CV with salary requirements and notice period.