- Sector: Off-Highway
- Function: Powertrain
- Contact: James Tilley
- Contact Email: James.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446126
- Expiry Date: 23 October 2021
- Job Ref: 57481
Engine Test Technician
£16.00 to £19.50 per hour (Inside IR35)
An Engine Test Technician opportunity has become available for one of the world’s leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel and natural gas engines.
The successful candidate will carry out research & development work on either current or new engines.
The ability to work to engineer's instructions, carry out a range of test work, including fitting prototype parts to an engine and/or record and produce quality data is fundamental to the role.
- Mechanical/electrical experience on diesel engines, such as stripping & rebuilding
- Good PC skills
- Engine test rig experience and/or technical/mechanical experience would provide a distinct advantage. Additional specific training will be given where required.
- Applicants must be self-motivated with good team working skills and be willing to work shifts if required.
- City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3 in Motor Vehicle Mechanics, Apprenticeship served in Motor Mechanics or equivalent qualifications.
Please contact James Tilley for more details.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.