Job title: Engine Test Project Engineer
Hourly Rate: £17.00- £22.63ph
Location: Wolverhampton and Whitley
A Project Engineer is required with detailed knowledge of dynamometer Testing and the ability to read and interpret piping and instrumentation drawings to support project delivery. Candidates with experience in the Automotive industry would be well received.
Due to expansion this company, a global OEM based in Wolverhampton and Whitley requires a Project Engineer with good understanding of air flow within an engine test environment on a contract basis. As a Project Engineer you will be required to do the following:
- Work closely with Product Development Engineers
- Facility vendors and Tooling Suppliers to ensure that component and whole engine designs meet world class quality and efficiency standards.
- Engine Testing covers, Dynamometer Testing, Hot Run, Cold Test and In Process Test Equipment.
The Project Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Recent experience of engine (Diesel and Petrol) testing in Dynamometer cells including cell engineering activities and direct operational support
- Project Engineering experience against specific projects with defined milestones and specific objectives
- Full capability to utilise Microsoft tools (Including Excel) to analyse test bed data and develop solutions to detailed issues within the Dynamometer Cells
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience of working in an engineering environment and want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Project Engineer role (34538) please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446156.