Extremely competitive salary and immediate starts available.
about 1 year ago
Role: Engine Technician
Location: Stansted Airport
Our client is an EASA 145 and FAA approved, jet engine care and maintenance facility and we are recrutiign an Engine Technician on their behalf.
They tailor solutions to meet customers' specific requirements - carrying out engine repairs in their purpose-built facility, or remotely through quick-response teams. Offering a unique jet engine repair service, the business are experts in the maintenance, repair and overhaul of a range of gas turbine engines.
- Experience on CFM56 series, V2500 Series and other engine types.
- End of Lease checks, EWIS inspections and LRU replacements
- Knowledge of using AMM, AIPC, ESM's and SB's etc
- Performing Borescope Inspections an advantage
- Aware of Part 145 and FAA regulations
- Familiar with staged worksheets
- Computer Literate
- Current Human Factor training, EWIS level 1&2, Fuel Tank safety level 1&2.
- Be conversant with ATA Chapters (but not limited to) 12, 24, 36, 49, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79 & 80
- Willingness to travel to engine location to perform various tasks
- Full Driving Licence eligibility to work in the UK
- Valid Passport
This is a full-time position (40 hrs p/w) and applicants must have right to work in the UK.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.