Engine Systems Design Engineer
Up to £33.00 per hour
Off-Highway, Engine Design
An opportunity has become available for a contract design engineer to join a Engine Systems Team on the development of new engine installations and on current production improvements for the Compact Wheel Loader and Back Hoe Loaders produced in Leicester.
The successful candidate will be responsible for design and releasing of engine installation components using the BCP design process. Working with a lead engineer based in Leicester and a global team based in the UK, US and Japan, you will be accountable for creating concept designs, detailing and releasing components through Pro Engineer/Creo and Teamcentre UA.
To apply for this Engine Systems Design Engineer position you should have some of the following:
- ProE/Creo proficient.
- Knowledge of the design and releasing process.
- Knowledge of engine installation requirements, preferably with previous experience in the area.
- Strong focus on product cost.
- Engineering Degree qualification or HND with experience.
- Experience of Design Reviews, FMEA and CPPD Reviews.
Please contact James Tilley for more details.