- Sector: Advanced Technology
- Function: Powertrain
- Contact: Paul Robson
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446117
- Expiry Date: 14 February 2022
- Job Ref: 60128
Engine Simulation Engineer – Advanced Engines – Sussex / Bedfordshire or Remote working - £ Temp to Perm - Competitive DOE
Our client is developing a novel high efficiency / low pollution engine for heavy duty transport and power. This innovative solution is attracting huge interest as an environmentally positive and practical solution to future emissions legislation. The company is now running prototype hardware and has well-funded and ambitious plans to rapidly industrialise the technology.
The successful candidate will support a major program of tool development and concept exploration, followed by the execution of a program to production.
As Engine Simulation Engineer – You will be required to
- Define, build and iterate 1D & 3D CFD System Simulation Models.
- Validate models from test data.
- Defining and executing model optimisation tasks to support concepting and design.
- Supplying modelling results to other parts of the design and analysis process.
- Working with team and partners to develop technical solutions using the models.
- Reporting and model quality accuracy and assurance.
- Supporting the Technical Director and Chief Engineers to actively manage programme risk and forward planning of work and resource.
As Engine Simulation Engineer – You will have
- A relevant degree and experience of internal combustion engine 1D & 3D CFD Simulation
- Be fluent in thermodynamics and engine systems technology and engineering.
- Experience of using GT-Power, WAVE, AVL-BOOST and 3D CFD simulation is also an advantage.
- SME and / or start up experience and be attracted by the unique challenges and opportunities of a small business.
Suitably qualified and experienced Engine Simulation Engineers should apply today by contacting Paul Robson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44(0)1384 446146 or by emailing their CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.