Job title: Engine Robustness Engineer
Salary Range: Up to £24.14
Location: Whitley, Gaydon + travel around UK and Europe as required
The Engine Robustness Engineer`s challenge is to deliver and improve the quality of engines by testing current production and launch phase engines built at various plants.
The role will work across engine gasoline, diesel engines and hybrid engines. The focus will be predominantly on vehicle testing, teardown and analysis, but also considering method improvements, including performance, functional and emissions measurements ensure vehicle capability and consider noise factors to accelerate tests.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Experience of working with engineering/test suppliers in both the UK and Europe.
- Must have good working knowledge of internal combustion engine components and systems.
- Must have experience with powertrain testing in vehicle.
- Must have experience with vehicle data loggers - user should be a user/practitioner.
- Powertrain calibration and controls working level awareness.
- Must hold full & valid driving licence for UK and European use and can demonstrate driving skills that meet the company standard to enable use of high performance company vehicles (including prototypes and test fleet).
Please contact James Tilley for details.