Job title: Engine Management Systems Launch Engineer
Salary Range: Up to £30.71
Industry: Petrol Engine Management Systems
The Engine Management Systems Launch Engineer will provide vehicle build support for Petrol Engine Management Systems. This involves investigating issues as well as setting up and validating end of line tests. Applicant will support existing and new engines from the first prototype's all the way through to current production. The role requires working across several sites and departments with the ability to feedback issues to home department clearly to help find a swift resolution.
To apply for this Engine Management Systems Launch Engineer position you should have some of the following:
- Excellent communication skills to react quickly and work across teams and departments.
- Knowledge of vehicle electric harnesses and control systems
- Knowledge of engines and engine management systems
- Experience of product launch environment and the pace and pressure this entails is essential.
- Vehicle electric harnesses and control systems experience essential.
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.
Please contact James Tilley for details.