Title: Engine Dyno Calibration Engineer
Division: Product Development
Contract Position based in: Basildon, Essex
Engine Dyno Calibration Engineer required to develop and Sign-off Engine and Powerpack Calibration Features and attributes
- Demonstrated Capability of Diesel Powerpack Systems Development; including Combustion and Airpath Systems;
- Knowledge of Urea-SCR-DOC; Calibration development practice and tools;
- PCM Software and hardware development processes
- Must be a good team player and communicator with a willingness to support the team and assist others to a shared goal
- Test Planning and Execution using Engine and Powertrain Dyno Facilities
- Previous powertrain calibration experience of optimising Diesel Combustion an Airpath Systems for successful Design and Production Verification in a test cell environment
- BEng / BSc Engineering Degree
Please contact James Tilley for more details.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.