£21.18 - 21.18 per hour
Title: HR Employee Relations & Projects Consultant - 37170
Division: Human Resources
Contract Position based at: Whitley and remote working
Rate: up to £21.18 per hour LTD rate (which equals c£16 per hour PAYE rate)
Ideally looking for a HR Graduate with a placement year / some HR relevant work experience.
As part of the Case Management team, you’ll join the Employee Relations operational team providing subject matter expertise and project leadership on issues related to employee relations. Taking the lead, you’ll contribute to the project management and delivery of a broad spectrum of employee relations related operational projects.
In your role, you will:
- Work to deliver a wider variety of organisational change projects
- Support a number of HR Projects ranging from policy implementation to TUPE, providing ideas and creating solutions
- Provide Employee Relations support to both HR colleagues and the wider business.
- Manage HR queries
- Ensure operational excellence by seeking improvement and simplifying our ways of working
- Excellent attention to detail with a customer focussed mindset
- Up to date knowledge of employment law
- Excellent IT skills and able to learn new programmes easily
- Passionate about technology and process
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with autonomy
- Ability to deliver effective results, meeting deadlines and targets
- Has a Degree in HR.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.