Job title: Emissions Measurement Engineer
Salary Range: £38,000 to £45,000
An Emissions Measurement Engineer opportunity has become available for one of the world's leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel and natural gas engines.
The suitable Engineer will hold a key role within the facility wide certification testing group, having responsibility to focus on deploying the green house gas measurement stratergy in support of business acquisition with strategic OEMs.
You will be responsible for:
- Taking a practical, hands-on responsibility for evaluating and deploying measurement equipment.
- Operating measurement equipment and conduct diagnostic investigations.
- Conduct equipment evaluation and collation/distribution of your findings.
- Conduct complex fault finding working alongside the local technician group.
- Design modifications to facility plant/test rigs and equipment.
- Responsible for evaluating new products and processes in the emissions measurement field.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Previous Emissions Measurement Engineering experience ideally gained working for a Gasoline, Natural Gas or Diesel Engine Manufacturer.
- Strong team working skills to assist senior engineers in technical investigations and processes.
- Emphasis on initiative and self-starting tasks with the capacity for continuous learning.
- Theoretical knowledge or experience of emissions measurement techniques and an understanding of test cell operations.
- Experience of working in an engine test cell environment.
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this Emissions Measurement Engineer role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446156.