2 months ago
Emissions Measurement Engineer
£35,000 p.a. to £38,000 p.a.
An Emissions Measurement Engineer is required to service, maintain and calibrate the emissions measurement equipment in the Tech Centre in Coventry. Candidates with knowledge of motor vehicle technology with an up-to-date knowledge of vehicle development, especially new engine types and electronics would be well received.
Due to growth this company, a leading Powertrain Engineering consultancy based in Coventry, requires an Emissions Measurement Engineer to play a key role in the operations of a state-of-the-art powertrain testing facility.
As the Emissions Measurement Engineer you will be required to:
- Service, Maintenance, Calibration of emissions equipment in accordance with approved procedures.
- Development and conducting daily checks of analytical equipment and training others to conduct these checks.
- Support the development of uncertainty budgets to provide assurance of data from equipment.
- Reporting of data to demonstrate efficiency and effectiveness of the equipment.
- Supporting the wider facility team when required to ensure output is maintained.
The Emissions Measurement Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Ideally an HNC/HND or Degree in Automotive Engineering or other relevant qualification.
- Working knowledge of engine emissions measurement systems or analysers.
- Emissions legislation knowledge and an understanding of test procedures.
- Ideally a knowledge of how test bed systems work along with the facilities.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have any questions about the Emissions Measurement Engineer role or would like more information, please contact Justin Wainwright at Jonathan Lee Recruitment 01268 889267 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.