Emissions Engineer -Permanent - Warwickshire- £27-£50k DOE
I am seeking an Emissions Engineer who will be responsible for all aspects of small to medium sized vehicle emissions and fuel consumption test programmes in the ambient and climatic test facilities; with day-to-day operational and facility support responsibilities. The position is in a growing department undergoing major investments where the successful candidate will have opportunities of new responsibilities in development of new facilities.
What You Will Do:
As an Emissions Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Execute vehicle emissions testing from proposal creation to completion of contract.
- Define workscope, plan and execute workplan,
- Deliver accurate and qualified test information and reports, liaise directly with customers.
- Use initiative and employ appropriate innovation to work tasks.
What You Will Need:
As an Emissions Engineer, you will require the following skills and experience:
- Experience in Engine Testing or Vehicle Emissions Testing
- Understanding of emissions measurement procedures and emission analysis
- Understanding of Emissions regulations for all types of technologies
- Understanding the role of engine management systems.
- Understanding of diesel, gasoline and alternative engine technologies
What You Will Get:
As an Emissions Engineer;
- Employment with this centre of excellence in vehicle engineering, design, test and development
- Salary of up to £45,000 depending on experience
Suitably qualified and Emissions Engineers should apply today by either calling Jeff Lane on +44 (0)1384 446108 or by emailing their CV and covering letter