Job title: Emissions Certification Engineer
Salary Range: Up to £33.00 per hour LTD
Industry: Off Highway
An Emissions Certification Engineer opportunity has become available for one of the world's leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel and natural gas engines.
This is a key role that directly enables our client to sell engines to regulated countries whilst ensuring they adhere to global emissions regulatory standards.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing a sound understanding engine emissions certification, the associated legal obligations and business processes.
- Coaching associated business areas on certification requirements to help ensure successful certification work streams.
- Owning and delivering engine emissions certifications from receipt of request, through certificate received, to emissions label implementation and ongoing maintenance.
- Maintaining owned emissions certificates and associated labels through life of production
- Developing / fostering a collaborative relationship with global governmental agency representatives.
- Proven ability to instigate and successfully lead parallel work streams to firm timing and quality targets.
- A legal or engineering education / background.
- Strong moral compass. A passion for doing things right and to a high standard.
- Ability to work collaboratively with diverse functional areas and remote centres of business.
- An eye for detail, with a track record in consistently delivering work to a high standard of accuracy.
- Ability and interest in digesting regulatory materials.
- Confident communicator - able to articulate a clear focus on compliance, and to challenge the status quo where necessary, to establish the facts.
- Ability to travel (occasional).
Please contact James Tilley for more information on this Emissions Certification Engineer role.