Up to £27.81 per hour LTD
A Certification Engineer is required to work for a leading automotive OEM.
The Certification Engineer will work with internal and external stakeholders to establish and maintain a Certification delivery plan for company products in an assigned market.
You will support the wider certification team in the development of internal standards and processes. Also act as a point of contact for compliance issues identified in market and ensure that the market view is communicated to the PT Compliance team for resolution.
To apply for this Certification Engineer position you should have some of the following:
- Proven ability to manage the delivery of technical programmes within a required time and budget.
- Proven ability to translate legal requirements into business deliverables with respect to technical programmes such as emissions measurement or control.
- Degree qualified or equivalent experience.
- Able to demonstrate an awareness of vehicle emissions control and/or powertrain electrification.
- Able to demonstrate a practical knowledge of emissions certification in at least one of the following markets; Europe, USA, China, Brazil, Korea, India or Japan.
Please contact James Tilley for details.