£21.89 - 27.97 per hour
Emissions Calibration Engineer - 37218
Contract Position based at: Whitley, Gaydon, Ansty Park
Rate: - up to £27.89 Ltd (which equals £21.89/hr PAYE rate)
An experienced Emissions Calibration Engineer is required to join an established team working on current and future applications and technologies. The role involves vehicle-based emissions calibration activities primarily focussed on real world driving.
- Tailpipe emissions test
- Data analysis of engine management and emissions data
- Calibration and Controls
- Able to demonstrate professionalism, diligence and a focus on technical delivery in a calibration team environment.
- Minimum of 2-5 years' experience in a calibration and controls team in an emissions or performance function.
- Experience in identifying and solving root cause of complex combustion or emissions calibration related problems.
- Experienced user of engineering tools such as Matlab, Simulink, DIADEM, INCA, Concerto and CRETA.
- Experience of working within a calibration team and applying and improving methods, processes and engineering tools.
- Fundamental understanding of combustion engine and aftertreatment operation (Gasoline and Diesel) and control theory required.
Education Required: Degree (or equivalent) in relevant engineering subject, e.g. Mechanical Engineering
Education Preferred: Master of Science or PhD qualification preferred
Additional Information - INSIDE IR35
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.