Find out more about some of our Key Clients here or visit our case studies page to see how we support our clients.
Title: EMC Transformation Solution Architect
Division: Information Technology
Contract Position based at: EMC Wolverhampton
Rate: up to £549.12/day umbrella
EMC transformation Solution Architect
We are looking for a Solution Architect, who will be part of the industrial Operations Transformation team within the Digital function.
In this role, you will be responsible for delivering solution designs and architectures for key global initiatives hosted in a variety of environments considering re-use, scalability, and reliability.
You will holistically evaluate the architecture and apply deep technical expertise to understand the business impact of a technical component, recommending and implementing new solutions, ways of working and technologies to meet business requirements. You will develop relationships across the business to understand requirements, apply deep technical knowledge of solution and technical architecture to solve business problems and work closely with other architecture and development teams to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
In this role you will also create reliable solution plans that include cost estimates and optimized delivery approaches by working with the business, multi-disciplinary teams including our peers in Digital.
You will act as an initial point of contact, proactively engaging with the SME's, delivery team, Product owners, information security, enterprise architects and operations, covering the end to end architecture elements, from technology selection through to delivery of the EMC transformation programme.
- Provide architecture leadership & subject matter expertise to client engagements focusing on complex & innovative products and reusable assets
- Develop solution plans, prior to kicking off a project as part of a product life cycle, intended to support business investment decisions which means they must hold the appropriate balance between costs, risks and quality of the product
- Create innovative and practical designs that account for the end-to-end technical solution of a system, in line with the business strategy and objectives and within the context of JLR's technology environment.
- Ensure relevant technical strategies, policies, standards and practices are applied correctly across Technology programs/projects and products.
- Contribute to the development of architecture governance structures, methodologies and compliance activities
3 ESSENTIAL SKILLS
Experience and Qualifications Required:
Desirable Experience and Qualifications:
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
Will also be required to go to BAC
Hybrid working - would suggest 2-3 days on site, it will depend on the workload, most stakeholders will be on site in Wolverhampton.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.