Attractive + Benefits
7 months ago
EMC Engineer - Permanent - Attractive - Gloucestershire - Defence and Government
An EMC Engineer is required within a to join the Engineering Team within a market leading Innovative Technology Company that specialise in Communication Systems for Military, Defence and Secure Government Organisations.
The successful EMC Engineer will carry out design, development and evaluation of equipment and sub-assemblies. The EMC Engineer will also be involved with the Design and Development of assemblies.
Responsibilities for the EMC Engineer
- 3 - 6 years of work experience.
- Wants progression and to become a Lead Engineer/Manager in the future.
- Provide design for cost solutions for product development.
- Meet the technical requirements and company processes for manufacture.
- Ensure Manufacturing Packages (BoMs, test plans and drawings etc.) are generated.
- Maintain the use of relevant procedures.
- Contribute to programmes to ensure all aspects meet project requirements.
- Work under the guidance of the Engineering Manager.
- Support and contribute to an atmosphere of innovation within the team.
- Provide inspiration and support on new product developments.
- Supervise, and provide guidance to, Engineers, technicians, and production assemblers.
- Engage in the design, build and evaluation of components, sub-assemblies, and assemblies.
- Take an active lead in the acquisition of new test equipment.
Person Profile Required for the EMC Engineer
You will have the relevant 3 - 6 years of work experience and degree qualification within electrical or electronic engineering and may have experience and further education in RF Electronics and Microwave Engineering. You'll have good working knowledge of Tempest, RF and Emanation control products and of 'materials' associated with RF and Emanation control. In addition, you will have RF test experience and strong technical and communication skills. You will enjoy working as part of a team, be self-motivated and have an enthusiastic approach to work.
Salary and Benefits for the EMC Engineer
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- A great work life balance
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Early finish Friday's
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Occupational health support
- Employee Assistance Programme with access to confidential counselling services
- Generous enhanced company sick pay entitlement
- Annual flu vaccination
- Free hot drinks
- learning and development
- Comprehensive and tailored induction programme
- Support for further education
- Annual appraisal with individual development plans
- Relocation assistance up to £8,000
- Life assurance (death benefit) - four times basic salary
The successful candidate will be required to obtain Security Clearance.
If you feel you meet the requirements for the role of the EMC Engineer then apply directly or contact Peter Heap at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on either 01384 446102 or email suitable MS Word Format CV's to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.