Job title: Electrical Systems Engineer
Salary Range: Up to £28.68 per hour LTD
An Electrical Systems Engineer opportunity has become available for a global OEM.
You will be responsible for the delivery of (Electro Magnetic Compatibility) EMC Attribute Requirements for specific vehicle lines, ensuring Corporate & Legal requirements are met.
- Lead EMC programme delivery for applicable vehicle lines including vehicle level testing and reporting.
- Ensure programme EMC requirement deliverables are met in line with GPDS/PCS.
- Approve component EMC test plans and test results for programme/s responsible for.
- Lead vehicle level EMC issue resolution and propose/demonstrate potential solutions. Provide EMC technical support/advice to others,
- Raise and progress AIMs on component/system owners where EMC deliverables are not met.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Previous experience of component EMC signoff and general electro magnetic compatibility knowledge
- Previous experience working in an EMC test laboratory or within the electronics industry as an EMC engineer. Project management skills essential.
- HNC or equivalent in Electrical or EMC related subject.
Please contact James Tille for more details.