Job title: Electrical Systems Engineer
Hourly Rate: £24- £28.68ph
This role is for an Electrical Systems Engineer to deliver applicable vehicle lines, Inc vehicle level testing and reporting to support project delivery. Candidates with experience in the Automotive industry would be well received.
Due to expansion this company, a global OEM based in Gaydon requires an Electrical Systems Engineer with the ability to approve component EMC test plans and test results for programme/s responsible for, on a contract basis.
Typical activities include:
- Lead vehicle level EMC issue resolution and propose/demonstrate potential solutions.
- Provide EMC technical support/advice to others.
- Raise and progress AIMs on component/system owners where EMC deliverables are not met.
The Electrical Systems Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Previous experience working in an EMC test laboratory or within the Electronics industry
- Project management skills
- Previous experience of component EMC signoff
- HNC or equivalent in Electrical or EMC related subject.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Electrical Systems Engineer role (35507) please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446156.