£20 - 23 per hour
Embedded Software Verification Engineer
Up to £23.00 per hour (Inside IR35)
This is a key role in the development of the Engine Control Software and entails proactively working with other Electronics team members and with development partners to:
- Conduct verification tests of software features to ensure the quality of released software and the overall system. Analyze the test results to find any errors.
- Support development and maintenance of the dSPACE Hardware-in-Loop test system and the automated verification framework including input/output components i.e sensors, and actuators to the dSpace HIL test system.
- Work with systems engineers to write Functional Test Procedures from Requirements and technical documents.
- Perform testing, verification, debugging and troubleshooting of software and calibration data
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- D-Space experience (preferable) or experience with other HIL.
- Knowledge of software and electronics functionality.
- Verification experience (maybe manual or automate)
- Good analytical skills are desirable.
- Need to be proactive.
- Great communication and team work skills. Building strong working relationships.
Please contact James Tilley for more details.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.