This contract is based in northern England within the Software and Electronics Team of a high tech organisation working with multi-disciplinary engineering teams.
We're seeking someone used to hands on software/firmware engineering, ability to innovate, rigorously follow test procedures/methodologies with practical problem solving skills.
It’s a 6 month contract that requires a minimum of 4 days onsite due to the technology you will be working on.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an excellent team with continuous product development of a market leading technology
- Embedded real-time software development experience using C bare metal - C#.
- Used to regularly liaising with mechanical, electronics and test engineers
- A clear communicator able to explain concepts and development lifecycles to those that are non technical
- Used to products with streaming data, real time analytics and datasets
- Disseminate and catalogue test results and marry evidential data to standard requirements.
- Assist with new product development and test
- Continually seek improvement opportunities
What You Need to Succeed
- Significant embedded real-time software development experience using C bare metal - C#..
- Experience with digital networking protocols ideally CAN and LIN.
- Experience setting up and running tests.
- Experience with Data Acquisition software and hardware and control system Calibration tools.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with controls system design incorporating fault tolerance and redundancy.
If this is of interest please send me your latest CV and mobile number. My contact details are - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: 07947 344040
We also have a £300 referral reward scheme for successfully placed engineers. Please send me any colleagues or friends who you think might be suitable.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.