Job title: Embedded Software Engineer
Salary Range; Up to £40,000
This expanding mobile telecommunications business are seeking an Embedded Software Engineer for their Cambridge Head Office.
An Embedded Software Engineer is required with knowledge of Linux Systems and microcontrollers. Candidates with experience of the engineering, healthcare, defence and automotive industries would be well received.
Due to client demand this company, a thought leading company based in Cambridge requires a versatile Embedded Software Engineer with all-round software development experience for a new permanent. As an Embedded Software Engineer, you will be required to:
- Oversee all software development with the emphasis on embedded operating systems and applications.
- Work across a range of development projects alongside other software or hardware engineers as part of a multidisciplinary project team.
- Participate in sales and project meetings with clients and be able to generate the technical responses to bids and tenders.
The Embedded Software Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Hold relevant qualifications such as a BSc or Higher in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or Physics.
- Competent in Application development for embedded Linux or Android platforms and Python, Perl, C++, C#, Objective C, Java, Bash/other scripting languages
- Due to the nature of this position, must be willing to undergo, and eligible to achieve, HMG security clearance up to at least SC level.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of machine learning to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Cambridge-based engineering consultancy will offer you:
- Salary up to £40,000 per annum
- Generous Pension, Private Healthcare and Holiday Entitlement.
- Flexible Working Hours, free on-site Parking and regular social events.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Software Development and Embedded Linux Systems and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Embedded Software Engineer role, please contact Mary O'Brien at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 168.