almost 2 years ago
Embedded Software Engineer
£Competitive plus benefits
An Embedded Software Engineer is required to improve existing software designs to upgrade a current product, followed by the designing and implementation of future generations of software solutions. Candidates with experience of embedded software applications and firmware algorithm development would be well received.
Due to increased workloads this company, an award-winning personal mobility manufacturer based in Greenford requires a proactive Embedded Software Engineer to support and improve existing software designs. As an Embedded Software Engineer you will be required to:
- Develop, prototype and test future software developments
- Ensure the optimal integration into the product
- Assist with the improvement of software design practices and processes within the business
The Embedded Software Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Ideally degree qualified in related subjects (software / firmware engineering)
- Strong background in embedded software applications
- Firmware algorithm development
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with general software fault finding and testing to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Greenford based personal mobility manufacturer will offer you:
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as an Embedded Software Engineer and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Embedded Software Engineer role, please contact Paul Branton at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 455525.