- Sector: Electronics & embedded
- Function: Embedded Systems & Electronics
- Contact: Dean Liszewski
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 07947 344040
- Expiry Date: 10 February 2022
- Job Ref: 58119
We are looking for highly motivated embedded software engineers with product development experience to join our clients multidisciplinary team in Northamptonshire on a ful time basis.
******Sponsorship is not being offered for this position so please do not apply if you require it*******
In this role you will undertake the development and documentation of medical device software, as well as contributing to the planning and management of software work packages, so previous experience in this area would be beneficial. However, if you do not already have in depth knowledge and experience of the relevant medical device procedures, we can provide you with the necessary training and guidance. You will need the drive and commitment to tackle software delivery in this challenging and highly regulated specialist field.
You will have:
- BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) Or Similar Low Energy experince
- Varied embedded software development experience.
- Experience in software lifecycle management and the application of rigorous quality management systems.
- Excellent embedded software skills.
- Experience in a key software development role, ideally heading up a significant software work stream, within a multidisciplinary product development programme.
- The communication skills to deal directly with our clients.
- 1st or upper 2nd class degree in software engineering from a university with a strong software reputation, or equivalent qualification.
We can give you the opportunity to work with first-class colleagues on interesting design and development projects, often seeing the design through from initial specification to manufacturing handover.
We offer competitive salaries and other benefits such as bonus and profit-related pay schemes. We help our staff grow with regular professional and technical development opportunities.
We are looking for experienced software engineers who have a deep knowledge of developing real-time software in C for embedded microcontrollers. A good understanding of electronics and the ability to read schematics is important.
PLANNING AND MANAGEMENT SKILLS:
You will need to have experience in planning some significant software aspects of development projects, and taking ownership of delivering software solutions within agreed timescales.
You will deal directly with clients and suppliers and so you need to have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will need to be capable of presenting formally and writing reports suitable for client delivery.
We operate in multi-functional project teams. You will be interacting with designers, mechanical engineers and electronics engineers to help develop a product architecture that takes account of all the visual and functional aspects of a product.
ENTHUSIASM AND COMMITMENT:
People at our company take pride in their work and deliver a very high quality result. You need to be dedicated and enthusiastic about the whole process of product creation and delivery.
If this is of interest please send me your latest CV and mobile number. My contact details are - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: 07947 344040
We also have a £300 referral reward scheme for successfully placed engineers. Please send me any colleagues or friends who you think might be suitable.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.