4 months ago
I am looking for a Senior Embedded Software Engineers to work on exciting cutting edge IoT projects. The role is a mixture of remote working and working either at their Manchester or Cambridge site. The details for the role are below:-
Requitments for this role include:
- Significant experience of C and/or C++ software development for embedded products.
- Significant experience of being an Agile development Team Member.
- Experience of leading 2 or more engineers.
- Self starter
- Self motivated.
- Team Player
- Test Driven Development - writing unit tests and component tests.
- Writing software following coding standards. ·
- Following CI/CD and DevOps processes.
- Experience of using source control tools (e.g. git)
- Code review in git - reviewer and reviewee.
- Knowledge of Azure Dev Ops
- Experience of Bug tracking systems
- Static and Dynamic Code Analysis (SCA, DCA) awareness
- Programming on an RTOS - familiar with different inter process communication methods, working with multiple tasks etc. ·
- LAN and WAN communications experience - wired and wireless (Zigbee, NB-IOT, CAT-M)
- Writing device drivers for embedded products (e.g. SPI, I2C, RS232, Ethernet, LED, LCD...)
- Understanding data sheets and circuit diagrams
- Test automation (Python, Teststand, Labview) experience
Suitably qualified and experienced Embedded Software Engineers should apply by contacting Paul Coates at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44(0) 07947 342 592 or by emailing their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.