£60k per year
about 1 month ago
Jonathan Lee are looking for Embedded Software Engineers at all levels to work for a New Product Inoovation Team who work closely witht he Research and New Product Team to release new and excting consumer prodcuts. The Company is a Global R&D compnay and the skills they are looking for are:-
- Excellent programming skills with C / C++ experience, preferably on embedded platforms.
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python or Ruby.
- Flexible and dynamic approach to development, with the ability to adopt new concepts, languages and techniques quickly and then convey the benefits to others.
- Understanding of embedded systems design and integration.
- Embedded experience working with different microcontrollers and platforms (e.g. ARM, Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Linux and RTOS environments).
- Good software and rapid prototyping experience.
- Ability to work in an interdisciplinary team.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas simply.
- Good understanding and experience of application development practices.
- Electronic circuit design experience.
- Knowledge of IoT protocols (Wi-Fi, ZigBee, Thread, Bluetooth Classic, Bluetooth Low Energy, MQTT etc).
- Track record of working with 3rd parties to explore technology.
- Proven track record of developing robust requirements specifications.
- Experience of FPGA design (VHDL or Verilog).
- Experience of Software Defined Radio.
- Experience of mathematical/modelling software such as MATLAB, R or Octave.
- Experience with board ‘bring-up’.
- Experience of developing proof-of-concept embedded prototypes to an accelerated timescale.
- Experience of integrating solutions with cloud and web services for data interchange and synchronisation.
- Experience of connectivity technologies, including Wi-Fi, BLE and cellular.
- Experience of developing systems that use messaging services to communicate.
- A strong understanding of/ability to define and prototype the hardware solutions that will benefit most from connectivity.
- Programming for resource constrained devices.
Suitably qualified and experienced Embedded Software Engineers should apply by contacting Paul Coates at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44(0) 07947 342 592 or by emailing their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.