A permanent Embedded Software Engineer is required to join a Satellite Communications company based in Hertfordshire. The successful candidate will be involved in the design, development, integration and validation of end to end satellite terminals.
Responsibilities of the embedded software engineer will include:
- Design of embedded software using UML.
- Design and implement module and integration tests to verify the correct operation of the embedded software components.
- Development of applications running on an embedded ARM platform.
- Programming of a protocol stack on FPGA platforms.
Essential Required Skills for the embedded software engineer:
- Proficient user of either ADA 2005 or ADA 2012
- Knowledge of Linux BSPs using real-time Linux kernels.
- Experience of IP Protocols (firewalling, tunnelling, routing etc).
- Experienced user of UML 2.4 or later.
Interviews for the Embedded Software Engineer will commence with immediate effect with a view to starting as soon as possible. If you are interested in this position, please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment or apply directly.