Higley Competitive Salary
about 2 months ago
Jonathan Lee Recruitment requires an Embedded Software Engineer to join a cutting edge technology company based in Worcestershire.
My client is the world leading developer of patent protected high-performance equipment. The company has grown substantially over the last 16 years and, continuing that path of success is now developing an exciting new range of intelligent products.
We are seeking an Embedded Software Engineer to join our small, close-knit team. You will have the opportunity to participate in the complete software product development lifecycle (design, development and verification) including:
- Translating customer needs into hardware, software/firmware design requirements
- System and sub-system level design and verification
- Real-time embedded software development for DSP and microcontrollers
- Tablet and mobile app development
- PC based software development for engineering and customer support
- Documenting the development processes from requirements capture through to verification and release
Skills and Experience
- Embedded software programming (C, C++)
- Object-Oriented programming concepts (Java, C++)
- Software design and documentation, preferably using UML
- Software revision control tools (e.g. Subversion, GIT)
- Fault finding, test and verification
- Strong team player, self-starter and committed to success
Qualifications and experience
- Degree level qualification in electronic or computer science related subjects
- Postgraduate qualification is advantageous
- Two or more years' experience of software development in a commercial context
The company is a high-technology venture-capital backed company. Benefits are competitive and in line with qualifications and experience. This is a great opportunity to be involved at the start and really develop the way the company uses software to provide globally competitive leading-edge products.
If this is of interest please send me your latest CV and mobile number. My contact details are - Email: email@example.com Mobile: 07947 344040
We also have a £300 referral reward scheme for successfully placed engineers. Please send me any colleagues or friends who you think might be suitable.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.