3 months ago
Jonathan Lee Recruitment requires an Embedded Software Engineer to join technology company based in Derby. This is a permanent role developing embedded FW using C and IAR Embedded Workbench tools.
Key skills and experience
· Education to degree level in a relevant subject
· 10+ years C programming and embedded 'bare metal' FW development experience
· IAR Embedded Workbench toolchain experience
· ARM Cortex-M Microcontrollers
· Wireless IoT protocols over GSM/M1/NB1 using modular cellular modems
· Developing and testing fw on new hardware, including interpreting electronic schematic diagrams and using test equipment such as debuggers, oscilloscopes, and meters
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills
· Full product lifecycle methodology understanding
· Able to integrate into an established development team
Competitive salary, benefits, holiday & package.
If this is of interest please send me your latest CV and mobile number. My contact details are - Email: email@example.com Mobile: 07947 344040
We also have a £300 referral reward scheme for successfully placed engineers. Please send me any colleagues or friends who you think might be suitable.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.