Embedded Software Engineer
£Competitive plus benefits
An Embedded Software Engineer is required to improve existing software designs to upgrade a current product, followed by the designing and implementation of future generations of software solutions. Candidates with experience of embedded software applications and firmware algorithm development would be well received.
Due to increased workloads this company, an award-winning personal mobility manufacturer based in Greenford, London requires a proactive Embedded Software Engineer to support and improve existing software designs. As an Embedded Software Engineer you will be required to:
- Develop, prototype and test future software developments
- Ensure the optimal integration into the product
- Liaise with the electrical team to ensure optimal integration
- Provide software support for test fixtures
- Assist with the improvement of software design practices and processes within the business
The Embedded Software Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Ideally degree qualified in related subjects (software / firmware engineering)
- Demonstrable experience in embedded development, especially C (C++ also relevant)
- Experience with electrical motor control advantageous
- Understands source control management tools (e.g. Git, SVN, etc.)
- Experience with Windows based test tools
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with general software fault finding and testing to develop your career. In return for your experience, this London based personal mobility manufacturer will offer you:
- A choice of working hours, including a 9-day fortnight (i.e. every other Friday off)
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as an Embedded Software Engineer and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Embedded Software Engineer role, please contact Georgia-Lee Smith at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889268.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.