£48 - £52 per hour
over 1 year ago
Embedded Software Developer
Hourly rate £48-52/hr
The mission is to contribute as Software Developer to develop the next generation of our
telematics product (on-board). The main product is an information system in the embedded
environment that communicates with the rest of the vehicle systems, and with a back-office system.
Product features are Fleet Management, Uptime services, and other connected applications.
We apply an agile approach (Scrum) and work with continuous improvements. We expect a
Embedded Software developer has a good ability in working in teams, is proactive, is creative, shares experiences, has the drive and take responsibility.
Scrum teams possess skills in C ++ development, software architecture, subsystems verification (Robot Framework) and works with requirements. A team member is expected to take on all kinds of tasks from the backlog but each the team use to have deeper knowledge and interest in one of the competence domains. In this mission we request a consultant with deep knowledge in C++.
Skills and experience:
* 10+ years' experience in embedded software development
* C ++14, preferably C ++17
* Embedded Linux
* Automatic test development
* Master's degree in electronics / computer engineering or equivalent education
* Well spoken and written English
It is advantageous if you have knowledge or skills in:
* Experience of working in the scrum and / or Kanban teams
* Requirement management
* Scrum Mastery
* Cyber security
* Python and Robot test framework
* Develop simulations in CANoe
* Knowledge in the Telematics domain
* Open Source
* Experience of Volvo AB
If you are interested in this contract opportunity to work on a world-leading Truck development project apply now, or send your CV