almost 2 years ago
Job Title - Embedded Software Application Engineer
Location - Gothenburg, Sweden
Rate - Excellent rates of pay
Duration - 6 months
An experienced Embedded Software Application Engineer with experience in a combined role: Scrum Master (50%) and Android Software developer (50%) for a senior
engineer is required to join a leading automotive organisation based in Gothenburg, Sweden. This is a contract position, and an excellent opportunity to have exposure in a fantastic organisation overseas.
Are you the kind of person who is passionate about connectivity solutions, android systems, apps and what can happen when you merge technologies from different areas? Would you like to use your passion in the automotive industry and be part of the digital transformation leap? Would you like to work in a great team with competent and helpful colleagues?
The Vehicle Connectivity Team are in the heart of this transformation, our android based service and entertainment system is enabling new features in the entertainment productivity and uptime field.
The development in the area of connectivity is fast, furious and fun!
We are now looking for 1 Scrum Master (50%) and Android Software developer (50%) to our scrum teams that can be a part of driving and develop our Entertainment and Connected
Services Software teams & products into the future
* Develop and maintain our in-house developed SW (android apps such as the different branded launchers and the Dynafleet app)
* Be a part of a cross-functional android scrum team that develops on-board vehicle android apps, connectivity services apps and multimedia apps
* Deliver software fulfilling agreed QDCF targets
* Support the continuously development of the processes, methods and tools that are used by the team to continuously improve
* Ensure that the Entertainment and Connected Services SW solutions, products and projects area are developed and delivered in an optimal way
- You have proven experience as an android software developer.
- It is important that you have an innovative and creative mind-set in order to inspire and challenge your organization. You also have a true can do attitude, a strong quality
- focus and a personal drive to reach the objectives and targets set for your team & products,
- understanding how these contribute to the our vision, strategy & roadmap.
- You will have a broad technical know-how combined with very good people skills and a strong belief in agile methods. You have a strong ability to inspire, develop and motivate individuals and teams.
- Master of Science in Computer Science, Electronics or equivalent
- Experience from android SW development
- Knowledge in Android app development and understanding of commonly used design patterns
- Experience of agile methods, such as Scrum, Kanban & XP is meriting
- Experience of SW development in automotive (truck or car) industry is meriting
To apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.