- Sector: Aerospace & Aviation
- Function: Product design and development
- Contact: Tom Duckett
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446163
- Expiry Date: 23 October 2021
- Job Ref: 58758
An experienced electronics engineer is required to join the design team within a market leading aerospace technology company that specialise in high-performance systems. The Electronics Design Engineer will develop and implement safety critical solutions to meet programme requirements across the whole development lifecycle in accordance with customer requirements, legislation, human factors and business needs.
The Electronics Design Engineer will have technical expertise in the design of Electronic systems and subsystems in Military, Defence, Aerospace or high integrity, safety critical industries.
Electronics Design Engineer- Key Responsibilities
- Circuit Analysis
- Hardware prototyping and test
- Concept and detailed design of analogue electronic circuits for use in aeronautical actuation systems
- Management of external subcontractors and their input
- Production test procedure specification
- Production test failure support
- Component obsolescence support
- Root-Cause and Corrective Action investigations
Technical Skills and Experience required for Electronics Design Engineer
- Bachelor's degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent (preferred 2.1 or higher)
- Significant Electronics design experience within Military, Defence, Aerospace or high integrity, safety critical industries.
- Experience of SPICE modelling.
- A good knowledge of FMEA
- Tolerance and Stress analysis skills
A preference will be given to candidates that have experience in one or more of the following areas;
- PCB Layout
- Motor Controls
- Sensor Conditioning
- Electromagnetic Interference filtering and protection
**Security Clearance will be required for this role and therefore only applications from candidates able to obtain this will be considered
We are specialists in Aerospace, Defence and Aviation jobs. If you feel you meet the requirements for the role of the Electronics Design Engineer or are interested in Aerospace Engineering jobs then contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment. E
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.