Embedded Electronics Design Engineer
Salary: £25,000.00 to £40,000.00 /year
My client is a dynamic, forward-thinking subsidiary of a global organisation and are seeking additional talent for their growing business.
They develop cutting edge IoT technology that is fuelling the digitisation of their industry. The company is based in Daresbury, Cheshire. We are seeking an adaptable and talented Electronics Engineers to develop and support our unique Telematics solution.
Working within their hardware engineering team, this is a unique opportunity with huge potential to carve out a significant role within a global organisation.
The role of Embedded Electronics Design Engineer will include the following:
- Design of power management systems including switching supplies and battery management form a key part of this role.
- The ability to design for the hostile environments to meet EMC and other regulatory standards is required.
- Experience of radio communications devices, GPS, 433Mhz (ISM), Cellular, Bluetooth and PLC are all key components of the company's products and so a good overview of radio technology and the ability to integrate multiple radio modules into one product would be well received.
The suitable candidate for will need to possess the following competences:
- Must posses a broad range of digital design skills and experience complimented with analogue design for instrumentation and power control.
- Firmware development skill will be highly desirable, allowing our Hardware Engineer(s) to work alongside Firmware Engineers to integrate & debug systems as well as contributing to the system design of future products.
- Interest in new technologies and their application to the company's new and existing products is highly desirable, alongside the ability to research other disciplines, such as maths and physics, to help understand new sensors and analyse data.
- Time management and the aptitude to prioritise tasks are also important skills in this role.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Embedded Electronics and radio technology and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Embedded Electronics Design Engineer role, please contact Ed Smith at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446133 or email email@example.com.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.