- Sector: Software & data science
- Function: Software and IT
- Contact: Paul Coates
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 07947 342592
- Expiry Date: 22 October 2021
- Job Ref: 58298
Jonathan Lee Recruitment are looking for an Embedded Software Engineer for a customer based in East Midlands. the compnay also offer remote working and the details of the role are below.
You will have a proven background in delivering code for Real Time embedded systems. Ideally you have strong Embedded C and C++ 11/14 skills but we will consider strong C developers looking to expand into C++. You should be able to demonstrate experience of full life cycle software development and be comfortable working with peripherals such as SPI, I2C, I2S and UARTs at a driver level. Audio or signal processing would also be an advantage as would any exposure to Zigbee, BLE or Thread.
The successful candidate will be someone with a can-do attitude who can work with minimum supervision & deliver work packages with a high level of quality within an Agile development environment.
They will be joining the current team of professional developers delivering a leading-edge development which will revolutionise the companies product portfolio and provide significant growth to the organisation.
These are the essential skills/experience required for the role:
- Embedded C or C++ 11/14 languages
- RTOS experience (e.g. ThreadX, AzureRTOS, FreeRTOS)
- Bare metal development experience
- Development of low-level software drivers
- Test and debug of H/W
The following skills are desired but not essential, although you may be required to learn some aspects within the role:
- Familiar with ARM M-Cortex or similar processors.
- STM32 experience would be an advantage
- Experience of setting up embedded web servers
- Knowledge of wireless radio interfaces/stacks (Bluetooth etc)
- TCP/IP Protocols
- Principles of Audio electronics / systems
- Audio protocols e.g. AES, AVB, DANTE, VOIP
- SPI, I2C, I2S, UARTS, DMA
- Experience with audio DSP, filtering, post processing
- Familiarity with Agile development
- Familiar with Jenkins
- TDD / BDD
- IAR Embedded workbench
Suitably qualified and experienced Senior Software Engineers should apply by contacting Paul Coates at Jonathan Lee Recruitment 44 (0) 1926963291 or by emailing their CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.