An Electronics Design Engineer is required to join a market leading Innovative defence and aerospace technology company that specialise in high-performance RF, microwave & microelectronic solutions.
The Electronics Design Engineer will develop and implement safety critical solutions to meet programme requirements across the whole development life-cycle in accordance with customer requirements, legislation, human factors and business needs.
The Electronics Design Engineer will have technical expertise in the design of Electronic systems and subsystems in Military, Defence, Aerospace or high integrity, safety critical industries.
Electronics Design Engineer- Key Responsibilities
- Creation of FPGA designs using VHDL.
- Work with the software engineering department to ensure products meet the customer specification.
- Design of logic circuits and digital state machine
- Using CadStar to capture schematics.
- Design of analogue components.
Technical Skills and Experience required for Electronics Design Engineer
- Bachelor's degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent (preferred 2.1 or higher)
- Significant hardware design life cycle experience within Military, Defence, Aerospace or high integrity, safety critical industries.
- Knowledge of RTL in VHDL using Altera or Xilinx IDE environments.
- Experienced in high speed digital and mixed signal circuit design.
**Security Clearance will be required for this role and therefore only applications from candidates able to obtain this will be considered