Title: Lead Electronics Tyre Pressure CAE Engineer
Division: Body Engineering
Contract Position based at: Gaydon
Rate: Up to £28.10 per hour
- To release the Tyre Pressure monitoring system software and hardware modules cross car line, and to work closely with Chassis Tyres on the development of the next generation of TPMS Sensors.
- To work closely with the suppliers in a partnership to robustly deliver the required documents and product to the program timing.
- To work in conjunction with other departments to deliver the packaging requirements, and to carry out TPMS compliance testing.
- To create and ensure the documentation and internal trackers are raised and progressed through the mile stones of the delivery phases of development.
- To support the warranty investigations with detailed analysis of data.
- To support the factory delivery and assembly of TPMS systems onto vehicles production and prototype.
- To plan the development tasks, track and report progress in weekly meetings.
- System design experience, in developing and delivering system requirements, and working with suppliers to deliver the required functionality on time and to budget.
- System communication bus structures and an understanding of bus protocols such as CAN and Flexray.
- Relevant and recent experience of hardware design and delivery to demanding schedules.
- Previous experience with the design and delivery of Systems, Hardware, and Software
- End to end delivery of a product from conception through to delivery and end customer installation
- Working with suppliers on robust delivery plans
- Relevant degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Full UK driving licence
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of this area and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Chassis Electronics Tyre Pressure Engineer role, please contact Lois Weston at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384446119.