A contract Electronics/Hardware specialist is required to join an aerospace engineering team within an innovative company that specialise engineering services to the defence and aerospace markets. Successful applicants will be providing Through Life Support to the client to reduce the number of open Engineering Change Requests and perusing corrective actions and producing production permits.
- Reviewing and approving designs, ECAD drawings and ECRS and Concessions for electronics hardware.
- Resolve complex electronic issues using industry standard tools and techniques.
- Managing workflow across requirements capture, definition, hardware design, hardware development, testing and certification phases of the programme.
- Producing technical reports for varying customer.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Degree qualified in electronics or hardware related subject.
- Software Skills in some of the following: Mentor DX-Designer, Mentor-Expedition, Or-Cad capture CIS, Protel, Altium, P-Spice, Bench link data logger tool, EMC-32, LT spice and Vision.
- Experience through the project lifecysyle
- An excellent knowledge of electronic / hardware engineering in aerospace or defence industries including digital and analogue components.
- Experience resolving PRs and ECRs
We are specialists in Aerospace, Defence and Aviation jobs. If you feel you meet the requirements for the role of the Through Life Support Engineer please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.