- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Product design and development
- Contact: Rachel Meacham
- Contact Email: Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446112
- Expiry Date: 01 February 2022
- Job Ref: 60148
Title: Electronics Technician - 37588
Division: Research and Development
Contract Position based at: Warwick University
Rate: up to £25.02/hr Ltd (c. £19.34/hr PAYE option)
Research - Electronics Technician
- Use JLR CORVUS and ability to diagnose Electrical/Software faults
- High Voltage Trained capable of live working (recognised qualification)
- Ability to understand and interpret software and test scripts beneficial
- Ability to produce Harnesses and small-scale Electronics via drawings/requirements
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Significant vehicle knowledge especially around rectification of latest technology features.
- Operation of CORVUS
- Sufficient mechanical understanding of vehicle systems and electrical interfaces to complete installations
- Good understanding of laboratory equipment capability and flexibility.
- PC literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word & Excel.
- Self-motivated and able to work to a high standard with minimum or no supervision.
- Natural problem-solver with structured approach to problem solving in a technical environment.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety requirements, Risk Assessment, COSHH and SDS.
- A full UK driving license.
- Great interpersonal skills and the ability to present complex information to all levels within the business and communicating up to management level.
- An individual, who works independently, is results driven, demonstrating tenacity, drive and perseverance.
- A resilient and enthusiastic individual who responds constructively to new ideas and inputs.
- An effective team player, actively develops and supports team members.
- An individual able to deliver results under pressure.
Experience in mentoring/teaching degree apprentices and junior engineers.
Qualified to Degree level/NVQ Level 3/4
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.