Job Title: Electronics Support Engineer
Salary: £23,000 to £28,000 per annum depending on relevant experience.
An Electronics Support Engineer is required for a dynamic electronics manufacturer based in Coventry.
The role of Electronics Support Engineer include the following:
- Provide an exceptional service in assisting and supporting our customers in the technical application of our hardware and software.
- Assisting by phone, email and occasionally via remote connection to customer's test systems.
- Troubleshooting customer problems, replicating technical issues and providing solutions.
- Provide technical training on our products to customers - this could be on site at the customer's premises, or in our own test laboratory.
- Provide product demonstrations to prospective new customers.
- Design custom industrial interfaces (relays, power switching, safety circuits etc.) for customers
- Perform site surveys and design electrical interfaces between the customer's test rig and our control systems and signal conditioning.
- Test our products in our own test facilities for quality control and to enhance understanding.
The suitable candidate for Electronics Support Engineer will need to possess the following skills and experience:
- Practical knowledge and experience of electronics
- Practical hands-on skills with electronic and mechanical equipment
- Excellent computer skills including some knowledge of firewalls and networking
- Experience in providing technical support
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you have the required skills and experience for this Electronics Support Engineer and you are looking to work for a dynamic electronics company then please click on the link to apply. In return, we can offer a competitive salary and in house training and development.