Job Title - Electronics/Firmware Development Engineer
Salary - £40,000 to £55,000
Location - Worcester
A Electronics/Firmware Development Engineer is required for a well-established Manufacturer, who has large modern offices for a permanent position.
As a Electronics/Firmware Development Engineer, your daily duties will be:
Specifying, designing and testing systems incorporating:
- Microcontrollers, CPLDs & FPGAs
- Firmware (in particular, C based programming languages for microcontrollers)
- General Analogue and Digital components
- Various sensors (e.g. temperature, imaging systems)
- User and communication Interfaces (e.g. USB3.1, Gigabit Ethernet, Touchscreens)
- DC/DC power control
- Motor and Temperature Control.
- Lighting control (e.g. Lasers, LEDs, flash lamps)
- Safety-critical circuits
- Eagle CAD, Microchip PICs, ST ARM Processors
- Experience of design for low to medium volume manufacturing.
- Worldwide system compliance and suitability (EMC, Safety).
- Understanding of manufacturing processes.
The Electronics/Firmware Development Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Good all round knowledge of Electronic Design Engineering.
- Electronics Degree Educated.
- Minimum of two years of relevant experience.
- Proactive and innovative.
- Ability to integrate with a multiskilled team (e.g. mechanical, software, physics, optics, chemistry)
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to for a new position working as an Electronics/Firmware Development Engineer, in return you will be offered:
- Competitive salary
- In-house training to develop your knowledge
- Benefits package that includes bonus, pension (with company contributions), life assurance
- 25 days holiday per year.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high, should you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Electronics/Firmware Development Engineer role, please contact Ed Burch at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 129.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.