Electronics Engineer – Aerospace – Edinburgh
A number of Electronics Engineers are required to join the electronics & hardware engineering team within a market leading, innovative aerospace and defence technology company that specialise in high-performance systems. Successful applicants will be hardware or ele engineers with technical expertise in the design of digital, analogue or power electronic systems and subsystems in military, defence, aerospace industries.
As an Electronics Engineer you will be required to
- Apply your experience in hardware design of complex electronic systems and sub-systems
- Provide production support from an engineering perspective.
- Perform Schematic Capture using Mentor Graphics DX Designer or similar tools
- Analyse high level documents and derive detailed Unit requirements with limited guidance.
- De-bug and test new designs and support module and system related test, verification and integration project phases as required by a new production programme prior to system deliveries
- Be self-motivated and have an aptitude to problem solve and drive difficult issues to conclusion.
- Liaise with internal and external suppliers and customers
As an Electronics Engineer you will have:
- A degree or equivalent in Electronic Engineering, experience in the Aerospace industry is beneficial
- Key demonstrable knowledge areas include: diagnostics, test and isolation, process control and root cause analysis.
- The ability to coordinate day to day technical activities, liaising closely with the lead engineer
- Experience of working with Superheterodyne Receivers / Radar systems / high-speed serial (multi-gigabit) communication protocols and architectures is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills.
Suitably qualified and experienced Electronics Engineers should apply today by contacting Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.