Electronics – New Product Support Engineer – Aerospace – Edinburgh - £ Competitive + Excellent benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an international leader in the development of cutting edge aerospace and defence sensor products. You will act as a new product support engineer, providing production engineering support to new designs within the Radar teams.
As Electronics – New Product Support Engineer you will be required to
- Apply your experience in hardware design of complex electronic systems and sub-systems
- Provide production support from an engineering perspective.
- Perform Schematic Capture using Mentor Graphics DX Designer or similar tools
- Analyse high level documents and derive detailed Unit requirements with limited guidance.
- De-bug and test new designs and support module and system related test, verification and integration project phases as required by a new production programme prior to system deliveries
- Be self-motivated and have an aptitude to problem solve and drive difficult issues to conclusion.
- Liaise with internal and external suppliers and customers
As Electronics – New Product Support Engineer you will have
- A degree or equivalent in Electronic Engineering, experience in the Aerospace industry is beneficial
- Key demonstrable knowledge areas include: diagnostics, test and isolation, process control and root cause analysis.
- The ability to coordinate day to day technical activities, liaising closely with the lead engineer
- Experience of working with Superheterodyne Receivers / Radar systems / high-speed serial (multi-gigabit) communication protocols and architectures is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills.
Suitably qualified and experienced Electronics – New Product Support Engineers should apply today by contacting Paul Robson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44(0)1384 446146 or by emailing their CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.