Electronics Hardware Engineer - Gate Drives and Firmware
Chelmsley Wood, Birmingham
***Important information - you must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the point of application***
Our client are seeking a suitably expereienced electronics engineer to support in the implementation of Digital, Analogiue. Infineon and Power Integrations Gate Drivers into power electronics device development for use in Aerospace, Rail and Automotive Indiustries.
Suitable candidates will have demonstrable knowledge and exposure in supporting use of digital gate drivers and infineon microprocessors into power electronics for Motor Controls, Acuators and controls systems.
The Ideal Canadiate:
- Bachelors/ Master/PhD’s or equivalent industrially accrued expereince.
- Demonstrable hardware development working experience in automotive, aerospace or rail Tier 1 or 2 Suppliers
- Working knowledge of ISO 26262 Standards into Automotive hardware development
- EMC filter design experience, including test methodologies and data analysis
- One or more hardware design analysis experience such as DFMEA, De-rating/stress Analysis, Worst case analysis
- Magnetic and other passive component design and specification definition knowledge and experience
- Electronic component selection: good interpretation capability of component datasheets, knowledgeable and experienced to select the most appropriate component
If you meet the ideal requirements for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance, or click APPLY NOW.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.