- Sector: Electrification
- Function: Product design and development
- Contact: Paul Robson
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446117
- Expiry Date: 17 December 2021
- Job Ref: 59822
Electronic Engineer – North Yorkshire – Permanent / Contract - £ Competitive DOE
An Electronic Engineer is required for a rapidly expanding electric drives company, to work in the area of advanced technology solutions for a wide range of cross-sector applications.
This market-leading business is looking to recruit an electronic engineer to support the development of a class-leading vehicle traction inverter product from engineering sample stage to volume production.
As Electronic Engineer – you will be required to
- Work as a member of a talented and dedicated engineering team taking a vehicle traction inverter product, from the engineering samples stage to volume production in China.
- Commissioning / debugging of electronic hardware on the test bench / motor dynamometer
- Requirements capture and design of end of line test equipment
- Make improvements to the hardware design to resolve issues or reduce costs.
- Planning based on requirements of industry standards
- Carry out validation testing, both internal and external.
- Review results and test reports
- DFMEA team member, and prepare PPAP documentation
- Support the China facility with design, test and manufacturing issues
As Electronic Engineer – you will have
- Experience of design & debugging of control and HV (100V to 1kV) power electronic circuitry
- Familiarity of motor dynamometer testing and relevant instrumentation
- Experience with electronics schematic capture
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in engineering manufacturing environment
- Be a degree qualified electrical / electronic design engineer
- Willing to occasionally travel to USA / China
- Understanding of the fundamentals of motor control would be beneficial.
- Experience of supporting PCB layout and manufacture and Altium
- Familiarity with design for EMC and associated testing and trouble shooting
- Experience with DFMEA
- Circuit simulation knowledge, e.g. LTSpice
- Canalyzer and LabView experience would be beneficial.
- Understanding of mechanical and software fundamentals
What you will get:
- A competitive salary and benefits package, whilst working on exciting and dynamic projects in an ever-expanding field.
Suitably qualified and experienced Electronics Engineers should apply today by contacting Paul Robson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44(0)1384 446146 or by emailing their CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.