£20.00 - 24.48 per hour
Design Engineer (Body Electronics) - JP00000400
Cranfield - Hybrid/Remote working
£24.48 per hour - PAYE
12 months assignment
Deliverables / KPIs / SLAs
Standard KPIs for Cost, Quality and Timing:
- Achievement of commitment cost at Monitor timing
- QBASE and G-CAR closure within Company guidelines
- Design release according to agreed date in release schedule.
- Application and integration of electrical and electronic components and systems to company vehicles
- Releasing and maintaining the vehicle BOM
- Capture of customer requirements and creation of high level specs
- Close coordination and cooperation with global Alliance R&D centres
- Management of tier 1 suppliers to achieve Q, C, T targets
- Management of supplier and in-house validation
- Creation and maintenance of end-of-line configuration data
- Having 'Frontline' responsibility for Plant and Market support
Qualifications, Skills and Training Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in an Engineering discipline
- 3 years relevant experience in automotive industry
- Knowledge of electrical theory and electronic devices
- Knowledge of hardware and software development processes
- Project and supplier management experience
- Knowledge of CAN, CAN tools and vehicle diagnostics
- Ability to travel within the UK and internationally to suppliers, plants, other global R&D centres etc. on an infrequent basis.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with excellent communication and project management skills
- Competent with PC applications such as MS Office
- Valid driving license
Please contact James Tilley for more details.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.