Electronics Engineer (Automotive)
Product Development Ense, Germany
Salary to €90000
You must be bilingual in English and German to a conversational and written standard and be eligible to work in the EU.
An outstanding opportunity to shape same of the technology used in high-end future Electric Vehicles, Hybrids and other automotive applications has arisen in Ense, Germany near the world famous Ruhr River.
Germany has one of the highest qualities of life in Europe and this role promises to be a dynamic role with some high tech development in Electronics Design Engineering.
- Circuit design of power electronic components (excluding ICs and/or ASICs) for automotive applications (e.g. gate drivers) including selection and evaluation of suitable components
- Layout of printed circuit boards for automotive applications including compilation of related production data for manufacturing partners
- Low and high voltage evaluation of power electronic components
- Pre-research of technologies related to future product developments for automotive applications
- Collaboration with and support to related automotive and industrial groups like Business Development, Marketing, ASIC Development, Application Engineering, Operations, Quality Department, etc.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Degree in electrical engineering or related fields
- Experienced in power electronics and design of power electronic components
- Knowledge of power electronic components (e.g. IGBT, MOSFET, SiC MOSFET, Gate Driver) and/or inverter systems
- Knowledge of national and international standards (e.g. DIN EN, VDE, IEC, ISO)
- Experienced in circuit design and layout of printed circuit boards with CAD systems (e.g. Altium Designer) and simulation tools (e.g. Micro-Cap)
- Experienced in characterization of gate drivers, power semiconductors and/or inverter systems
- Very good command of spoken and written German and English
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Learning capability and willingness to pursue further education
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now, or send your CV or call +441384 446145 (please allow for time zone difference)
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.