An Electronics Engineer is required to join a defence engineering company that specialise in the design and development of military vehicles. The Electronics Engineer will develop, design, test and integrate high integrity solutions to defence industry standards.
Electronics Engineer - Key Responsibilities
- Development of designs , engineering drawings and calculations.
- Generation of maintenance and power budgets
- Preparation of harness design, specifications, component selection and supplier liaison.
- Presentation of technical data to engineering and non-engineering staff.
Technical Skills and Experience required for Microelectronics Design Engineer
- Degree qualified in a relevant subject.
- Previous use of 3d design software .
- Knowledge of safety critical industry standards and guidelines (particularly Def-Stan)
- Previous experience in a Security Cleared environment.
- Current security clearance or the ability to gain SC level clearance is essential.
This is an excellent opportunity an electronics specialist to develop your career and work in a highly technical environment. In return for your experience, this Midlands based company will offer you:
- Annual bonus scheme
We are specialists in Aerospace, Defence and Aviation jobs. If you feel you meet the requirements for the role of the Microelectronics Design Engineer or are interested in Aerospace Engineering jobs then contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.