- Sector: Electronics & Embedded
- Function: Embedded Systems & Electronics
- Contact: Paul Coates
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 07947 342592
- Duration: Full time
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 23 May 2022
- Job Ref: 61503
Jonathan Lee Recruitment are looking for a Snr./Electronics Engineer to work on various Green Energy/IoT products for a Global company. The skills and what the role enatilas are below
To design, develop new products and or enhance and support existing products and bespoke test/ manufacturing equipment. Working within a cross functional team you will develop electronic designs for residential metering and communication products. Our customers are demanding blue chip companies which expect our electronic solutions to be robust and capable of lifetime of at least 15 years without defects.
Areas of Responsibility
- Produce electrical designs for products and bespoke manufacturing equipment that meet Company, National, International standards, Regulatory, Statutory and Customer Requirements, Safety, Environmental and Cost Requirements.
- Produce electrical designs from product specifications or written instructions within a project team environment.
- Produce design and test specifications, and associated documentation, for the hardware design as required.
- Select materials and components for designs and initiate the component approval process for those components, in conjunction with the EMEA Component Management Team as necessary.
- Participate in design reviews to ensure best possible success of electronic solutions.
- Construct and test prototype designs. · Work to strict company and ISO 9001 standards.
- Create complex part and assemblies with the company 3D CAD tools and produce high quality related drawings.
Skills and Experience
- Significant relevant experience of designing and testing electronic systems - low power microprocessors, data acquisition and AC/DC power supplies - for high volume medium cost products.
- Strong technical knowledge of electronics systems/components
- Knowledge of modern manufacturing processes
- Self starter. Self motivated. Team Player.
- Experience of using Altium
- Experience of using schematic simulation tools
- Design For Manufacture, Design For Assembly
- Experience of Electricity metering product approvals, requirements and processes or similar devices i.e. measuring instrumentation
- Experience of working and testing against global product standards, i.e. IEC, EN, MID
- Experience of the use of statistical tools for the demonstration of product and design robustness and capability (6σ, Cpk, DFSS, etc...)
- Experience of circuit board design and board layout with regards to EMC or RF
- Experience of control systems and embedded software.
- Experience of designing and/or testing RF (Zigbee, Bluetooth, WiFi) circuits.
- Membership of relevant Professional Institution
Suitably qualified and experienced Electronics engineer should apply by contacting Paul Coates at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44 (0) 1926963292 or by emailing their CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.