(Junior) Electronics Engineer - Near Stourbridge - £20,000 to £28,000 per annum
A Junior Electronics Engineer is required to join a well established electronics manufacturer near Stourbridge.
We are looking for an energetic, electrical/electronics qualified candidate to grow with the business. Full training will be provided.
As the Junior Electronics Engineer your responsibilities will include;
- Supporting innovative new electronic designs
- Undertaking the prototyping and testing of products.
- Maintaining and enhancing existing products
- Assessing compliance with regulations (e.g. requirements for CE marking
- Ensuring designs are fully documented in product design and technical files
As the Junior Electronics Engineer you will require the following skills and experiences;
- Relevant work experience or qualifications in electrical/electronic engineering.
- An ability to read technical drawings is essential
- A passion for electronics is essential
- An ability to communicate with customers at all levels
If you are interested in this exciting opportuntiy please click on the link to apply.